Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hybrid Method

I am apprehensive about sharing my essay because I've never really been comfortable about sharing my writing. This is mainly because I fear I will be judged. Not openly of course but I know people will be thinking things. This is good since their critiques will help me improve my essay, but it stills makes me nervous if my writing is bad. If my writing is good though, I feel like I'm showing off and it may put other people down about their essays. I feel that would happen to me if someone had a great essay, i would feel bad about my essay not being as good. The best thing that could happen i suppose is people would give me great advice and I go to become the greatest writer ever. The worste possible scenario, however, is that my writing will be so horrible everyone will hate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment